Born and raised in Houston, Chris attended Stephen F. Austin University in Nacogdoches, Texas, graduating in 1990 with a BBA in Accounting. He started his career in financial service in 1993 as a file clerk with a broker/dealer.
In 2017, Chris became CEO of Westpark Wealth Advisors, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor firm. In addition, he is a Registered Principal of a FINRA Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) for Calton & Associates, Inc.
Securities licenses with FINRA:
- Series 3 National Commodity Future Principal
- Series 4 Registered Options Principal
- Series 7 General Securities License
- Series 63 Blue Sky Securities License
- Series 65 Investment Advisor Representative
- Series 24 General Securities Principal
- Series 79 Investment Banker’s License
- Series 99 Operational Professional License
- Group 1 Life Insurance License
- Variable Insurance License
Chris enjoys the fact that it is impossible to learn everything about the financial services business. This motivates him to be in a continual state of learning. Helping his financial professionals and clients achieve their goals and live the best possible life they can. Finding the right solutions for clients drives him. He intentionally keeps the firm independent because he wants his professionals to have the freedom to choose the investment products that best suit the client. Chris leads his firm with the philosophy of always doing what is right for the client.
Chris lives in Richmond, Texas where he enjoys playing golf and woodworking in his spare time. He has two boys who currently attend Texas A & M University and he hopes they will join him in his practice after their graduation.