Born in El Salvador but raised in Houston, Maggie attended University of Houston – Downtown, graduating in 2005 with a BBA in Management. She began her career in financial services in 2001 as a Receptionist and now she is the Branch Manager for Westpark Wealth Advisors, Inc. She is responsible for reviewing trades, working with the financial professionals in an operational capacity, as well as clients and enforcing the firm policies. She is continually motivated by the new scenarios that she encounters and by the fact that the entire team is success driven. She is known for her rapid response time with both staff and clients and excels in client care.
Securities licenses with FINRA:
- Series 7 General Securities License
- Series 24 General Securities Principal
- Series 66 Investment Advisor Representative
- Series 79 Investment Banker’s License
- Series 99 Operational Professional License
- Group 1 Life Insurance License
- Variable Insurance License
Maggie and her family enjoy gathering with friends and relatives. They love spending time at the beach and parks during beautiful sunny days.